Study in Australia - Immigration Specialists Australia
Working Holiday visa

The Working Holiday visas allow persons aged 18 to 30 to live and work in Australia for a period of up to 12 months.

These visas are only available to passport holders from a limited number of countries. These visas are usually applied for by the visa applicant and information is available from DIBP.

Working holiday visa holders often go on to apply for temporary working visas or permanent residency work visas such as 457, ENS, or skilled visas.

Please discuss with one of our registered migration agents which visa stream is most applicable to your individual circumstances.