Study in Australia - Immigration Specialists Australia
Studying in Australia

International students who have been accepted to study in Australia in a registered foundation, bridging or other course that does not lead to the award of an Australian degree, diploma or other formal award are required to hold an Australian Non-Award Student visa.

How to study in Australia:

To be eligible to apply for a Non-Award Student visa, applicants are required to:

  • be enrolled in a registered non-award course;
  • have adequate English language ability;
  • have financial means to support themselves; and
  • obtain overseas student health insurance cover for the duration of their stay in Australia.


Please discuss with one of our registered migration agents or education specialists which visa stream is most applicable to your individual circumstances.