Study in Australia - Immigration Specialists Australia
Studying in Australia

International students who have been accepted to study in Australia in a registered master degree by research or a doctoral degree are required to hold an Australian Postgraduate Research Student visa.

How to study in Australia:

To be eligible to apply for an Australian Postgraduate Research Student visa, applicants are required to:

  • be enrolled in a registered postgraduate research course;
  • have adequate English language ability;
  • have financial means to support themselves; and
  • obtain overseas student health insurance cover for the duration of their stay in Australia.


Please discuss with one of our registered migration agents or education specialists which visa stream is most applicable to your individual circumstances.