Study in Australia - Immigration Specialists Australia
Studying in Australia

International students who have been accepted to study in Australia in a registered bachelor degree, associate degree, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or masters by coursework are required to hold an Australian Higher Education Student visa.

The Australian higher education system offers a wide range of highly regarded and internationally recognised graduate and post-graduate courses. With 38 public (government funded) universities and 2 private universities, Australia is a popular destination for international students seeking a quality education.

How to study in Australia:

To be eligible to apply for a Higher Education Student visa, applicants are required to:

  • be enrolled in a registered higher education course;
  • have adequate English language ability;
  • have financial means to support themselves; and
  • obtain overseas student health insurance cover for the duration of their stay in Australia.


Please discuss with one of our registered migration agents or education specialists which visa stream is most applicable to your individual circumstances.