Study in Australia - Immigration Specialists Australia
Studying in Australia

International students who have been accepted to study in Australia in a registered English language course are required to hold an Australian English Language Study (ELICOS) visa.

How to study in Australia:

To be eligible to apply for an English Language Study (ELICOS) visa, applicants are required to:

  • be enrolled in a registered English language course as their main course of study;
  • have adequate English language ability;
  • have financial means to support themselves; and
  • obtain overseas student health insurance cover for the duration of their stay in Australia.


Please discuss with one of our registered migration agents or education specialists about which visa stream (student visa) is most applicable to your individual circumstances.