The collection of some personal data is inherent to performing transactions online or on the internet.
Immigration Specialists Australia (“ISA”) is committed maintaining your privacy and protecting your personal information in the use of www.isaglobal.com.au.
This policy describes the personal information ISA may collect from you in the use of Services and how we secure it. Personal Data (“PD”) defines information such as name and email that can identify an individual.
ISA does not require your personal data in order for you to browse the site. Your PD is only required for the purposes of lodging visa applications and may be used for direct marketing purposes.
If you choose to provide us with your PD, you are agreeing to the processing and storage of your information in Australia and countries outside of Australia.These countries may have data protection laws that differ from laws in your country.
How will ISA use your information
ISA may use, share, transfer, or disclose your PD and/or usage data, itself or in conjunction with third parties, for payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, demographic studies, to tailor ISA’s content and services to its users’ needs, and to serve advertisements.
ISA may collect PD including IP addresses used by you in order to market services to you in the future either directly or through authorised representatives or third parties.
If you have a good experience with ISA we may request your permission to post PD with your testimonial on the Site.
ISA will not disclose your PD (unless you voluntarily provide it in your Posts), without your consent, unless disclosure otherwise;
- Is ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction;
- Is required in order for ISA to comply with a statutory document or warrant;
- Is required to protect or defend the rights, property, or safety of ISA, its users, or others; or
- Is required and permitted under the ISA Terms of Service or related Agreements; or
- Is deemed necessary by ISA for the protection of minors or vulnerable persons.
ISA may share your PD with any parent company, subsidiaries, joint venturers, or other companies under common control, in which event it will require that such companies follow this Policy with respect to your PD, unless you are provided with prior written notice.
ISA will not send you any unsolicited information, including e-mail, except:
- Correspondence required for registration of users;
- Expert applicants will receive communications relating to registration and notifications of questions, details of new site features and changes to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy policies;
For the purpose of discovering client satisfaction levels or to respond to complaints in order to improve service delivery.
ISA may contact you about new services, special offers, promotions and third-party / affiliate offers. Such communications will also include an opt out option so you will not receive any such notifications in the future.
Updates to This Policy
By visiting or using ISA you acknowledge and accept this policy as it may be amended from time to time.
If you do not accept this policy then please immediately withdraw from the site and delete your PD as required.
Any changes to this policy will be updated on the website, by proceeding with the web site browsing, you acknowledge and agree to the new terms.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use this site.
As our consultation service is in high demand, we generally do not offer refunds for cancelled appointments. However, if you give us 24 hours’ notice, we are more than happy to credit paid fees towards rescheduling another consultation at a suitable time and date.
Full ISA Visa Application Services
When you engage ISA to act on your behalf in an immigration matter, we provide you with a comprehensive and professional service. Our team starts working on your case straight away, providing you with document lists, form completion and giving you ongoing advice through the whole process.
Due to the amount of work that is performed on cases from the start, we generally do not offer refunds on professional fees paid to ISA. However, in exceptional circumstances we will gladly offer a credit of the paid services fees to go towards future applications you may lodge with us at ISA.
By accessing or using this website, you agree to the following conditions:
- The material on this website is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest.
- Your use of this website or the receipt of any information from us or this website is not intended to create an agent-client relationship between you and our company.
- The information on this website is liable to change and although we attempt to ensure that the content is current we do not guarantee its currency as there may be delays, errors or omissions.
- For your convenience and information, this website contains links to other sites. Our company makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on those linked sites. No link to another site should be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of any information, goods or services referred to.
- All trademarks mentioned on this website belong to their respective owners. Unless otherwise indicated, our company owns the copyright in the content on this website.
- No material on this website can be reproduced, altered, distributed, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without prior written consent from our company.
- You may only access and use the content for non-commercial or personal uses unless you have prior written approval from us. You may print out any content on this website for your personal use. All other use, copying or reproduction of this website or any part of it is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law). None of the content or any part of it may be reproduced on any other Internet website.
- Our company excludes its liability for any consequential loss resulting from use of this website, including but not limited to loss of opportunity, lost revenue, lost profits, loss of data, and losses resulting from security failure, disclosure of confidential information by other parties, or the transmission of a computer virus. We recommend that prior to using any downloaded file, you carry out an appropriate virus check.